Open the power switch -→Hold up the pedal switch to start pump→Turn on the boot key→Laxis reset -→D-axis reset -→Commissioning
Install Punch & Die
First installed on punch, then die, loosen the two screws under the guide rail to do the alignment. Raise the height of the punch at frst, then slowly step on the pedal, to check whether the mold is concentric, always check the pressure gauge to not exceed the pressure range.
A) In the dangerous area of the press brake machine, the operator must observe the safety principles when installing the mold;
B) The hand or body is not allowed to pass through the mold;
2. Installation of the upper mold
A) Switching the machine control mode to the manual mode via the key switch;
B) Press manual control in manual mode;
C) Press the machine axis start button;
D) Step on the foot switch, let the ram of the press brake machine slowly move down and stop at the bend conversion point;
E) Press the machine axis stop button;
F) Loosen the mold clamps to install or replace the top punch;
G) Fix the upper mold and the upper mold base, slightly tighten the clamping screw or close the mold clamps;
3.Installation of the lower mold
A) When installing or replacing the lower die, first loosen the lower die clamping screw;
B) Manually align the center of the lower die opening to the center of the upper punch;
C) Press the machine axis start button
D) Step on the pedal switch;
E) In the manual position mode, manually move the hand wheel slowly to move the ram down;
F) Pressing the mold together with a small force, the center of the upper mold and the center of the lower mold must be on the same line;
G) After all the sides of the die edge are in contact, tighten the clamping part of the upper and lower die;
Pickup & placement of the workpiece
Do not reach the hands between the folded workpiece and die, so as not to pinch the finger, when aligning the mold, the hand and any part of the body are not allowed to be placed between the upper and lower mold. When bending large pieces, the rebound of the workpiece may hurt the operator’s face, so please pay more attention to this. If the press brake is operated by two more people, one of the operators should control the pedal switch well enough.
30 safty rules for using cnc press brake
- Strictly abide by the safety regulations of machine tool workers, and wear labor protective supplies according to stipulations.
- Before starting the press brake, to carefully check whether the motor, switch, wire, and grounding is normal and frm, check the whether the control parts of equipment and buttons are in the correct position.
- Check the degree of coincidence and robustness of the upper and lower dies, and check whether the positioning devices meet the requirements of the fabrication.
- Reset the program when the upper slide plate and the position axes are not in the Origin state
- If discovers the abnormal sound or breakdown 1-2 minutes after the equipment starts the empty running, and the upper slide plate fnished 2-3 times movement, immediately stop the press brake. Start the press brake operation only after everything is confrmed normally.
- During the operation of the press brake, it should be unifed command by 1 people, so that the close cooperation between operators and feed suppression personnel to ensure that send out bending signal after all personnel in a safe position.
- According to the bending sheet thickness, shape size, adjust the slider stroke and adjust the selection of upper and lower die and bending force. Select the V-width of the lower die and check the bending force of the workpiece, must refer to the press brake bending force chart at the right side of the machine, work bending force should not greater than the nominal force.
- When adjusting the clearance of upper and lower mold, the slider must be parked on the dead point. Clearance must be adjusted from large to small. The initial adjustment of the clearance of up and down mold generally can be 1 mm larger than the thickness of the plate, the gap must be greater than the thickness of the plate, in order to avoid damage the mold due to no clearance.
- When bending over two people, you must designate one person to step on the brakes and cut off the power when you leave the machine.
- Do not make unilateral and single point load work.
- The sheet bending must be compacted to prevent wounding caused by the warping of the sheet during bending.
- Do not stack sundries and gauges between the top and bottom molds.
- The power supply must be cut off and the press brake stopped working when adjusting the mold.
- The correct choice of bending mold, the fastening position of upper and lower die to be correct, to prevent trauma when installing the top and bottom die.
- When changing the opening of a variable die, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
- Correct selection of bending pressure, the eccentric load should be 1/2 less than the maximum pressure.
- Bending workpiece length must not be 1/3 less than the worktable length while under the maximum bending pressure.
- Do not allow the stand of the person at the back of the press brake during its operation.
- It is strictly prohibited to press the sheet material at one end alone.
- When the workpiece or mold is found not straight during operation, the press brake should be stopped and corrected. It is strictly forbidden to use hand correction in operation to prevent injury.