JB23 Series Open Tilting Type Punching Machine
The press is for cutting, punching, blanking, bending and light stretching work
JB23 punch press is a suitable open type crank press featuring a left and right open type machine body (i.e. C-shaped machine body). Its steel plate welded body has high shock-absorbing performance. Its novel overall design gives the machine elegant appearance. Its throat has certain depth. The compact structure makes the use convenient and operation safe. The punch press is equipped with a turn-key rigid clutch, a cam band brake and a press-down type safety device. Its working table is open on three sides, so the mold loading and unloading and operation are convenient. The punch press is widely used for it provides good conditions for mechanization and automation. And as main equipment for plate punching production, the punch press can be used for punching holes, blanking, trimming, bending, shallow stretching and forming in national defense, aerospace, automobile, tractor, motor, electrical appliance, bearing, instruments, agricultural machine and tool, bicycle, sewing, mechanical appliance, daily hardware and coinage departments.
- The series punching machine adopt rigid rotated key clutch with simple structure, easy operation and maintenance, helical gear transmission, smooth operation and low impact.
- J23-25 open inclinable punching machine, first changed from traditional sliding bearing to ball bearing with higher Wear Resistance, avoid generating big gear noise due to brass faster abrasion.
- J23 series open inclinable punching machine is unique in the industry with transmission brass gear.
- Redesigned machine body with higher strength, at the same time, completed with ball bearing transmission (small noise).
- J23-80 and above tonnage punching machine is in pneumatic dual-balance cylinder structure with low balance fluctuation, balancing slider and upper die weight, and avoiding machine shaking caused by afore-mentioned weight.
- Prevent gear backward force colliding and making noise, eliminating clearance between connecting rod and slider and reducing force component impact and abrasion.
- Avoid slider falling accidents due to brake failure or connect rod breakage.